About ByK E-350 Boys Bike - Pearl White/Racing Red
Bike Assembly Required
Bicycles require some assembly. This may include fitting the wheels, handlebars, pedals, seatpost and seat, and front brake caliper. This should not be attempted by the customer unless familiar with modern bicycle assembly and should otherwise be carried out by a competent bicycle mechanic. This includes bicycles sent to our stores for in store pick up, however, your local Bikebug store can assemble the bicycle for a fee, please contact your local Bikebug store after placing your order.
The bike every kid would love to learn on.
Your child will enjoy the best handling kids bike on the market while you relax knowing they have the safest bike too.
The E-350 is great for kids 4 to 6 years of age, 95 to 117cm tall.
- Design: At the heart of every ByK Bike is a well designed frame and weighing in at less than 1kg, your child will have a light and easy bike to ride. Small children have a narrow pelvis. ByK believe for a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position, the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body - so they have done just that with the E-350.
- Performance: With lightweight alloy wheels, we've made pedalling easier; professional bike riders insist on them so why shouldn't our kids too! And the smooth, faster-rolling tyres don't wear little legs out so quickly - as opposed to regular BMX kids bikes that have wide tyres with big knobs that most kids struggle to get going on. At just over 8kgs, the E-350 is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kids bikes.
- Safety: Braking should be efficient and easy. On the front ByK have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control - the alloy makes it light without flex and a smoother, mechanical action. And at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
- Little Details Count:
- Increased Knee to Handlebar Clearance for Growing bodies
- Alloy Seat Clamp
- Custom Length Cranks
- Pedals with Bearings
- Smooth Running Tyres to Reduce Road Friction & Noise so Your Child can Hear Safety Instructions Training Wheels
- Ergonomic Riding Triangle between Pedals
- Seat and Handlebar for Best Balance and Efficiency
- Long Wheelbase for More Predictable Handling at Higher Speeds
- Recommended Age: 4 - 6 years
- Recommended Height: 95 -117 cms
- Frame: Lighweight Alloy, Ergonomic Low Gravity Concept Design
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels, Radial Front Spokes
- Tyres: Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Caliper and Rear V Brake
- Brake levers: Alloy, Adjustable Ergonomic Short Reach
- Saddle: Comfort Mini
- Handlebars: Custom Width Ergonomic V-bars
- Standard Extras: Safety Reflectors, Bell, Training Wheels
- Weight: 8+ kg
More About The Manufacturer ByK Bikes
The ByK [prounounced 'bi-kay'] Bike was born from one father's desire to build a bike that was made specifically for children. One that was suitable for a child's growing body and differing proportions to that of an adult. Warren Key has owned bicycle stores his whole life and knows a thing or two about bike design.
He has a 12, 10 and 6 year old and realised early on that there were no well designed bikes on the market for children, anywhere in the world. After a few years of research, design and prototypes, the ByK Bike is now available for Australian children to own.