Bikebug Brisbane is Hiring...
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced retail store manager to join our Bikebug family to lead and engage with our team in our Brisbane store.
To succeed in this role you must be passionate about providing a personal and memorable experience for Bikebug customers. You are a strong team player, a lover of all things bikes, with an intense desire to have a successful career in the cycling industry.
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a management role
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Good people management skills
- Hands-on leadership skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Availability to work 5 days per week including Saturdays.
Your role - as a store manager at Bikebug
You'll spend most of your time on the sales floor, greeting customers and introducing them to Bikebug brands & products. You'll be responsible for maintaining excellent store presentation through visual merchandising, inventory management and stock control.
In return we will offer you:
- An inspiring and supportive work environment
- Full Training
- Be a part of a successful company
- Competitive salary package
If you think you have the ability and passion to become part of our successful brand then we can't wait to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.