About CatEye Strada 410 Digital Wireless Cadence Computer
Hit the strada and let the CatEye Strada 410 Digital Wireless Cadence Computer count all your data.
Strada Digital Wireless. Strada simplicity and digital reliability, now with wireless cadence.
The Strada Digital Wireless combines all the cycling functionality of the popular Strada Wireless computer plus wireless cadence.
Using the latest 2.4GHz digital wireless speed and ISC-10 cadence sensor, the Strada Digital Wireless RD410DW is now virtually interference free and features automatic sensor recognition so you can track all your rides no matter which bike you choose.
- Current speed: 0.0~105.9 km/h
- Elapsed time: 0:00 h:m~9:59 h:m
- Cadence: 0~199 rpm
- Trip distance 1: 0.0~999.99km
- Trip distance 2: 0.0~999.99km
- Average speed: 0.0~105.9 km/h
- Maximum speed: 0.0~105.9 km/h
- Total distance (Odometer): 0~99999km
- Clock: 0:00'~23:59'
- Pace arrow: Yes
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Sleep mode: Yes
- Auto start/stop: Yes
- Dual tire size: Yes
- Odometer manual set: Yes
- Tyre size: 100cm~3999cm (default:2096mm)
- Battery: Lithium battery CR2032X1
- Battery life:
- Computer - approx 6 months (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.)
- Speed sensor - approx 1 year (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.)
- Computer - 46.5x31.0x16.0mm
- Speed sensor - 47.4x62.4x13.1mm
- Computer - 20.3 grams
- Speed sensor - 21 grams
More About The Manufacturer CatEye
CatEye is a Japanese company. It is a manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors, which sell worldwide. It was founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan. The company developed the first flashing bicycle light in 1964, and other innovations that it first introduced into the marketplace include flashing LED headlamps. It released its first cycle computer in 1981. It currently employs 224 people. While the company's head office and design teams are in Japan, today many components are manufactured in its Chinese factories and subsidiaries. The company's official mission statement is: "To add value to all aspects of our society, including safety, environment and health related issues".