About Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770 Groupset
In The Box:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Shifters
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Front Derailleur (Braze-on Only)
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Kit (Includes: Internal Cable Kit, Juntion wire, battery, charger, power cable, )
- Shimano Ultegra Crankset
- Shimano Ultegra Cassette 11-25 (Other options are available, please notify us with your purchase)
- Shimano Ultegra Brakes
- Shimano Ultegra Bottom Bracket (English Thread Only)
- Shimano Ultegra Chain
More About The Manufacturer Shimano
Shimano, Inc. (TYO: 7309) is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment.
In 2005, the company had net sales of US $1.4 billion. Bicycle components provided 75% of its sales income. Fishing tackle produced 23% of the company's sales income, while other products—including snowboarding equipment and other forged parts—produced about 2% of its sales income. Shimano produced golf supplies until 2005 and snowboarding equipment until 2008, when they abandoned the enterprises as unprofitable.
Headquartered in Sakai, Japan, the company has 32 consolidated subsidiaries and 11 unconsolidated subsidiaries. Its primary manufacturing plants are in Kunshan, China; Malaysia; and Singapore, while its sales are in Europe (41% of total sales) and North America (17%).
Shimano is publicly traded and has 102.8 million shares of common stock outstanding.