About Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770 Groupset
In The Box:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Shifters
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Front Derailleur (Braze-on Only)
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Kit (Includes: Internal Cable Kit, Juntion wire, battery, charger, power cable, )
- Shimano Ultegra Crankset
- Shimano Ultegra Cassette 11-25 (Other options are available, please notify us with your purchase)
- Shimano Ultegra Brakes
- Shimano Ultegra Bottom Bracket (English Thread Only)
- Shimano Ultegra Chain
More About The Manufacturer Shimano
Shimano, Inc. is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment.
In 2005, the company had net sales of US $1.4 billion. Bicycle components provided 75% of its sales income. Fishing tackle produced 23% of the company's sales income, while other products—including snowboarding equipment and other forged parts—produced about 2% of its sales income. Headquartered in Sakai, Japan, the company has 32 consolidated subsidiaries and 11 unconsolidated subsidiaries. Its primary manufacturing plants are in Kunshan, China; Malaysia; and Singapore.