About Louis Garneau Atlantis Helmet - Unisize
This entry level Road and MTB helmet has 25 vents, easily adjustable retention system, and a frame ring and in-mold construction to maintain integrity on impact.
- Weight: 10.6 oz/300 g
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
(*Order 1408948 for Australian certification)
- Vents: 25
- In-Mold Construction: Industrial process binding the front liner and outer shell for increased durability..
- Ringlock : Frame ring that ensures helmet's integrity on impact.
- Spiderlock Solo: The rack-and-pinion mechanism allows the ring of the helmet to tighten on the head in order to keep a steady position.
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- Reflector Decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers allow enhanced visibility to be sure drivers will see you.
- UA: 6 3/4-7 5/8, 20 1/4"-24", 54-61 cm
More About The Manufacturer Louis Garneau
For over 25 years, Louis Garneau has been an innovator in the world of cycling. What started in his father's garage has grown into an internationally recognized industry leader that specializes in the design and development of technological and innovative gear. We take great pride in our extensive product line that addresses the needs of all types of cyclists and athletes. We strive to produce products that exceed expectations and set benchmarks for technology and performance in the industry. We transform intuitive ideas into intelligent products. We capture an audience of millions of cyclists worldwide through our products and not only have we built a company from their needs, we offer a cycling solution which includes a one stop shop for all your cycling needs.