About Speedplay Zero Chrome-Moly Pedals
- Dual-Sided for Ease of Entry
- Zero-to-15 Degrees of Micro-Adjustable Free Float
- More Precise Cleat Adjustments– Each Cleat Adjusts Independently in 3 Different Axis
- The Lowest Stack Height Available for Better Power Transmission, Better Aerodynamics, and Low Centre of Gravity
- Unbeatable Cornering Clearance
- Extremely Light Weight
- Large, Stable, Comfortable Pedalling Platform
- Hand-Assembled in San Diego, California, of High-Precision Components
- Easily Serviceable and Re-Buildable for Long Life
- True-Locking Mechanism Eliminates Inadvertent Release
- Metal-to-Metal Engagement Mechanism Contact Edges for Durability
- Compatible with 3-Hole and 4-Hole Shoe Soles
- The Pedal of Choice for Professional Cyclists
- Cleats included
See The link For the details...
More About The Manufacturer Speedplay
For 20 years that ongoing dialogue between elite riders and obsessive designers has propelled
Speedplay to the top of their game and to the top of podiums worldwide. The Tour de France.
Giro d’Italia. Vuelta a España. Paris-Roubaix. The Five Monuments of Cycling. World Road,
Time Trial and Triathlon Championships. And countless others. From the globe’s most famous
races to the daily rides of cyclists everywhere, Speedplay puts performance first.