About Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 11 Sp Compact Crankset
Looks like Dura-Ace, works like you know Shimano does - precisely. The Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 11 Sp Compact Crankset.
The Ultegra 6800 chainset has the new four-arm design inherited from Dura Ace, which is designed to maintain stiffness but reduce weight by moving the arms to cope with the different forces at different parts of the pedal stroke. The new design shaves about 26g from the previous crank with a crank/bottom bracket weight of 765g while maintaining the same durability.
- Dura-Ace proven 4-arm design: Same stiffness and lighter weight
- New design allows use of standard or compact chainrings
- Dual SIS
- Reinforced Spider
- Series - ULTEGRA 11 SPEED
- Crank Construction - HOLLOWTECH II
- Cassette Compatibility - CS-6800
- Chain Compatibility - CN-6800
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility - SM-BBR60
- Chain Line - 43.5
- Weight - 688g
More About The Manufacturer Shimano
In response to surging demand for global environmental preservation, bicycles now attract attention as the most eco-friendly means of transport. Shimano are dedicated to supplying high-quality and high-performance components for different types of bicycles made in various countries and regions of the world, ranging from bicycles for the world’s top racers to daily users. Shimano pursues the creation of new designs and easy-to-use functions by keeping one jump ahead of the users’ imaginations.