About Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 11 Sp Mid Compact Crankset
The Ultegra 6800 chainset has the new four-arm design inherited from Dura Ace, which is designed to maintain stiffness but reduce weight by moving the arms to cope with the different forces at different parts of the pedal stroke. The new design shaves about 26g from the previous crank with a crank/bottom bracket weight of 765g while maintaining the same durability.
- Dura-Ace proven 4-arm design: Same stiffness and lighter weight
- New design allows use of standard or compact chainrings
- Dual SIS
- Reinforced Spider
- Series - ULTEGRA 11 SPEED
- Crank Construction - HOLLOWTECH II
- Cassette Compatibility - CS-6800
- Chain Compatibility - CN-6800
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility - SM-BBR60
- Chain Line - 43.5
- Weight - 688g
More About The Manufacturer Shimano
Shimano, Inc. is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment.
In 2005, the company had net sales of US $1.4 billion. Bicycle components provided 75% of its sales income. Fishing tackle produced 23% of the company's sales income, while other products—including snowboarding equipment and other forged parts—produced about 2% of its sales income. Headquartered in Sakai, Japan, the company has 32 consolidated subsidiaries and 11 unconsolidated subsidiaries. Its primary manufacturing plants are in Kunshan, China; Malaysia; and Singapore.