About SportCrafters Omnium Trainer Carry Bag
This custom soft-sided case is handmade locally in Indiana, and is perfect for everyday transport of your Omnium Trainer. Also recommended as a carry-on bag for air travel.
- Layer of padding throughout to protect your Omnium from wear
- Reinforced layer in the bottom to keep the bag's shape
- Wide zipper opening for easy use
- 600D black polyester fabric, laminated to 3/16" foam padding with a brushed tricot backing
- 23" L x 8.5" W x 7" H with the trainer inside
- Cleaning instructions: Remove plastic reinforcement from sleeve inside the bag. Hand wash with soap and water, line dry. Use 409 or Fantastik for spot cleaning. Optional: blow dry sideways with compressed air.
More About The Manufacturer SportCrafters
SportCrafters was formed in 1996 to make private-label cycling products for several other trainer manufacturers. For almost 20 years, the experts at SportCrafters have been consistently improving on a solid bike roller design acclaimed by Bicycling Magazine as having an “exquisite ride and great looks.” Two years ago, they developed the ARC Power Modulation Technology, which paved the way for the SportCrafters line of OverDrive rollers and trainers and the new Omnium Trainer. All products are designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana with precision manufacturing equipment. Much of the tooling used in production is built in-house. Almost all raw material is purchased from steel mills, extrusion mills and injection molders from within a 30-mile radius of the SportCrafters facility which helps to keep their manufacturing environmental impact to a minimum.