About ABUS Steel-O-Flex Raydo Pro 1460
At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security.
The steel cable is covered in overlapping shells made from toughened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. This means that it is easy to attach any vehicle to a fixed object.
- 20 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- PVC-coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork
- The steel shells and the supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Individually settable code
- Press'n Shine Function - the illuminated dials make setting the code easy even in the dark
- Impressive combination of design and good security
- Double security: hardened steel shells and steel cable
- Press and shine function the illuminated dials make setting the code easy even in the dark
Operation and use
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- TexKF Mini - holder with fabric sleeve, especially suitable for non-round frames with a diameter of 21-80 mm
- KF - KlickFix holder with easy mounting at the saddle clamping bolt and efficient use
- Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-Flex locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility (Double Protection)
- The combination lock is very suited for the use by several people
- Diameter: 20mm
- Length: 85cm
More About The Manufacturer Abus
Since 1924 ABUS has provided security worldwide. As a German quality manufacturer thier products are highly reliable and offer a long service life while being easy to operate. Whether you want to secure your bike against theft, or secure your helmet when you're away from your bike, ABUS provides the right solution for all these tasks. From basic protection to high-tech locks to protect you against theft.