A Campagnolo Ekar groupset could be yours! Simply enter Bikebug's Ekar giveaway via our social channels (Facebook and Instagram) to be in the running.
How to enter
- Follow the Bikebug and Campagnolo accounts on Instagram, then like the Bikebug post and tag 2 people in the comments.
- Like and follow the Bikebug and Campagnolo pages on Facebook, then like the Bikebug post and tag 2 friends in the comments.
What is Campagnolo Ekar?
Born on Mt Ekar, the 13-speed Campagnolo Ekar is not a conventional groupset. Ekar is the world’s lightest gravel groupset: reliable, durable and fast.
With a wide range, close ratio and no compromise, Ekar is designed from the ground up to give you the very best performance, riding experience and reliability for gravel, all-road and endurance riding on the toughest terrain where you want to face and challenge yourself. From the outset, Campagnolo's engineers and design team tested and pursued the route of a 1x system being the best for gravel, and engaged with the challenge of creating the best possible implementation – and the light, efficient, precise 13-speed Ekar is what they have delivered.
There is a full range of gearing with smooth, small steps for cadence progression, and a choice of gear ranges to suit the different specialisations within the gravel discipline – each with a wide range, and each with elegantly spaced progressions for smooth changes and no nasty cadence jumps. 1x offers maximum efficiency, no wasted gearing overlaps, an overall light weight system (under 2.4kg) and superior chain retention security. Ekar's gears are designed to be gravel-specific with deliberate and natural-feeling progressive cadence control: 1-tooth steps for small sprockets and bigger steps for larger sprockets – for speeds to match every route.
Ekar features the best of proven Campagnolo disc brake performance and modulation, and controlled technology and feel, all optimised for the very best gravel riding performance. The materials chosen to build Ekar blend the optimum balance of strength, durability and light weight demanded by forward-looking gravel riders, and result in a groupset that offers precise control and reliable performance.
Ekar is the world’s lightest gravel groupset: reliable, durable & fast.
Terms & Conditions
Who can enter :
- The giveaway is only open to entrants from Australia and New Zealand.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 the prize will be sent to their legal guardian.
- Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to Bikebug’s official rules and conditions as well as giveaway decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway.
- How to enter; winning the prize requires the entrant to fulfill one of the two requirements/methods of entry:
Terms of entry:
- Each participant may only enter the competition once, via either of the Bikebug social pages.
- Participants in the giveaway must submit their entry by 28/06/2021 at 11:59PM AEST.
- To be verified as the winner, the selected entrant must respond to the Facebook message and/or Instagram direct message within 7 days of the message being sent, confirming that they a) have read, understood and will comply with the following rules, and b) consent to the announcement of their name and the use by Bikebug of their name and/or photograph for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to the entrant.
- Should the entrant fail to comply with any requirements within these rules, the prize will be forfeited and another winner be selected at random. The initial winner will be disqualified.
- Participants agree not to use any electronic device or third party software that enhances or alters the entrants’ odds of winning. Fraudulent entries will be declared invalid.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via Instagram direct message or Facebook message once their name has been drawn.
- The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Bikebug will not be responsible or liable to any entrant for any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered giveaway entries, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the website; any failure for any reason of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification; any changes in contact details after giveaway entries are submitted; and, any communication malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
- Exact specifications of the prize (Ekar groupset) is subject to stock availability, as it applies to cassette size, crank length, etc. Bikebug has sole discretion over the prize, and if certain stock is not available, a substitution will be provided.
- Decisions of Bikebug are final and binding.