About ByK E-250L Boys Bike - Red
Bike Assembly Required
Bicycles require some assembly. This may include fitting the wheels, handlebars, pedals, seatpost and seat, and front brake caliper. This should not be attempted by the customer unless familiar with modern bicycle assembly and should otherwise be carried out by a competent bicycle mechanic. This includes bicycles sent to our stores for in store pick up, however, your local Bikebug store can assemble the bicycle for a fee, please contact your local Bikebug store after placing your order.
The ergonomic ByK E-200L Learning Balance Bike. The best learning bike available.
This is not a toy but a child's ticket to a life of fun and enjoyment, riding a bike safely. It includes bike features and integrity like you see on all ByK models: real wheels, real bearings, real brakes ... really good design.
The E-250L frame offers children who are still young and require a learning bike, but are slightly bigger in size. Compared to the E-200L, it has bigger wheels (same wheels that come standard on the E-250). The long wheelbase allows for more knee clearance and more predictable handling. Added to these virtues is a Free XL seat post for bigger riders - it can be easily swapped over as the rider skills and confidence grow for a taller seat height and increased leg room. And the adjustable saddle is ergonomically positioned on the bike to balance the rider's weight - making it safe and efficient.
The lightweight wheels help reduce rotating mass dramatically for ease of use and improved rider control and balance. Whilst our low-drag tyres further improve the rolling dynamics advantages of the E-250L. Less resistance from the wheels and superior ergonomics means pick-up to balance speed is easier to achieve - meaning your child will learn ride sooner and more confidently.
The best brakes on the E-250L are the rider's feet! It makes sense for the rider to slow up the same way they got started; it also makes sense to have handbrake control. The internal rear wheel-only roller brake is both functional and safe - well hidden from harms way. The brake lever is small and adjustable to fit even the smallest rider.
- Smooth Running Tyres to Reduce Road Friction & Noise so Your Child can Hear Safety Instructions, Concealed Roller Rear Brake means Less Sharp Edges, Spoked Wheels for Best Possible Rolling, Quality Headfittings to Maximise Steering Response
- Free Extra Long Adjustable Seat Post and Saddle for Growing Kids, Bell, Safety Flag & Reflectors for Maximum VisibilityAbility
- Level: Learning
- Age: 3 - 5+ years
- Weight: 4+ kg
- Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Spokes
- Tyres: Low-Profile, Low-Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Soft Action Roller Rear Brake
- Brake Levers: Adjustable Short Reach
- Saddle: Adjustable, Ultra Mini, +Free Extra Long Adjustable Seat Post and Saddle
- Handlebars: Custom Width V-bars
More About The Manufacturer ByK Bikes
The ByK [prounounced 'bi-kay'] Bike was born from one father's desire to build a bike that was made specifically for children. One that was suitable for a child's growing body and differing proportions to that of an adult. Warren Key has owned bicycle stores his whole life and knows a thing or two about bike design.
He has a 12, 10 and 6 year old and realised early on that there were no well designed bikes on the market for children, anywhere in the world. After a few years of research, design and prototypes, the ByK Bike is now available for Australian children to own.