Introducing the Bora One 35 carbon wheel: 24.2 mm wide, 35 mm high rim, water-transfer graphics and braking track with AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology.
One of its kind, it was developed to meet the needs of great champions and then translated into a solution more suitable for amateurs and “granfondo” fans. Specific differences are its aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings.
Its very light weight and the convenience of the clincher version make the Bora One 35 one of the best carbon wheels on the market.
G3 Geometry - Reinvent the wheel, not just its look
AC3 - The introduction of the meticulously researched textured design of the rim brake area creates a surefooted stopping power that is reliable and potent no matter what the weather will throw at you.
Light yet reliable
- The 35 mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight
- The clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management
The best compromise
- The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels
- The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price
Suitable for all conditions
- Its 35 mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important
- All the Campagnolo knowhow in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs
|Spokes||Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
Bladed aerodynamic spokes
Stainless steel spokes
|Compatibility||Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
FH Body HG 9/10/11
|Hub||Aluminium hub with black finish
USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
Cup-and-cone bearing system
|Rim||Profile height: 35 mm
Rim section (height/width): 35mm/24,2mm
Rim material: Carbon
Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
|Assembly||The Bora One 35 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.|
|Comes With||Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry.
New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category