About Campagnolo Chorus EPS V2 DTI Interface Unit
Chorus EPS Interface
A tiny electronic component that performs an extremely important job.
The interface transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the EPS™ Power Unit™.
But that's not all it does. It is also used to sets the initial configuration and adjust drivetrain settings during a race, as well as displaying battery level.
A vital component for the electronic drivetrain, it may be installed on the handlebar mount or on the brake cables.
- ANALOGUE-DIGITAL SIGNAL CONVERSION
- Transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the Power Unit.
- ZERO SETTING" AND "RIDING SETTING
- Used to set the initial configuration of the components and make fine adjustments during a race.
- RGB LED
- Visualises battery charge status.
- TWO POSSIBLE INTERFACE MOUNTING OPTIONS
- The unique design of the interface lets the user choose whether to install it on the brake cable or on the handlebar mount.
More About The Manufacturer Campagnolo
Backed by more than eighty years of outstanding innovation, quality and sporting successes, Campagnolo is a premium brand, established and renowned all over the world. Its long history, that has greatly helped the birth and development of modern cycling, is steeped in the innovative spirit that has become an integral part of the company’s DNA. Continual striving for maximum performance and maximum quality combined with innate Italian taste for style and form, make the world of Campagnolo and its products stand out in every aspect.