For 2018, Cannondale revamped the kids’ line, expanding the range and really sweating the details to ensure each model is the lightest, best fitting, easiest-to-ride bike in its class.
For those ready to step up to the freedom and expanded range that gears provide, this sporty machine is up for anything from sidewalk cruising to trail blazing.
1) Legendary Aluminum Frames - No one does aluminum like Cannondale. These ultralight, durable and beautiful frames provide a ride like no other.
2) Light is Right - They complement their light frames and forks with lightweight alloy bars, stems, rims and seatposts because we know that, when it comes to kids’ bikes, lighter = easier to ride.
3) Proper Position - Each model in the kids’ line has been designed to put the rider in the optimal position for control and comfort, making learning easier and riding more fun.
4) Components that fit - Handlebars, grips, brake levers, saddles and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists.
5) Narrow Stance Cranks - Cannondale's kids’ bikes all feature an appropriately narrow, kidsized distance between the pedals to make riding easier.
6) Easier Gearing - Lower range gear ratios make it easier to start pedaling, easier to climb hills, and a lot easier on the parent running alongside with the steadying hand.
Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy Frame
30mm Travel Suspension Fork
Shimano 6-speed Revo Twist Shifter
Multi-surface tires (20x1.95")
Others Also Bought