This precision instrument is for the enduro artists, the ones who will use its Gemini dual-travel and poppy quickness to dance and float through the chop and chunder on their way to the top step.
A quick, poppy, ripper purpose-built for hunting enduro podiums.
Rider Profile - Quick, agile enduro racers and full throttle all-mountain riders
Wheel/Tyre Size - 27.5" x 2.5/2.4" (F/R)
Travel - 170mm (F), 165/130mm (R)
Rider Position - Enduro attack. Centered to rear-biased weight distribution. Positioned for max maneuverability and control.
Gemini shock - Co-developed with Fox, the Gemini system adds two ride modes (Hustle & Flow) to the killer performance of Fox shocks. Flip to Hustle to shorten the travel and ramp up the spring rate for a snappier, more responsive feel for pumping through turns, sprints and traction-challenged climbs. Flip back to Flow for full Fox travel when things get rough.
Nimble to the power of AI - Asymmetric Integration (AI) delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail, yet has more tire clearance and frame stiffness than even Boost frames can muster. Plus a rear wheel that’s stiffer and stronger thanks to the AI even-dish build. It all adds up to the kind of agility and traction that has to be ridden to be believed.
Spot-on Geometry - Delivers all the slack stability you’d expect from a top enduro rig, but with uncanny agility and snap, thanks to 27.5 wheels and the ultra short chainstays of our Ai rear end.
- 65° head tube angle
- Designed for shorty stems and wide bars for max control
- Long front-center
- Shortest chainstays out there (420mm) thanks to Ai offset drivetrain.
- Properly steep seat angle for efficient pedaling.
Leveraged single pivot design -Placing a link between the swingarm and the shock allows our engineers to customise the system’s leverage ratios for optimal suspension response throughout the stroke and keep the suspension active
under braking, while retaining the stiffness, durability and reliability of a single pivot design.
Point and Shoot Precision - With BallisTec Carbon construction, the stout Ai rear end and LockR pivots holding everything tightly together, the Jekyll has incredible chassis stiffness for precise control and explosive acceleration.
1) Gemini Shock - Co-developed with Fox Shox, the Gemini system adds dual ride modes to the Fox Float X and DPS shocks. Hustle mode lets you shorten the travel and ramp up the spring rate on-the-fly for a snappier, more responsive feel – perfect for fast rhythm sections, pumping through turns, sprints and traction-challenged climbs. Flow brings you back to full, unadulterated max Fox travel for getting after it.
- 150mm in full travel mode (Flow).
- 120mm in short travel mode (Hustle).·
- Works by limiting air-spring volume, rather than increasing compression damping, so the shock stays fully active in Hustle mode for better suspension action and traction.·
- An added feature on normal Fox shocks – not some oddball proprietary shock.·
- Normal shock set-up and function – all Fox performance features and settings are unchanged.·
- All shock adjustment features work in both Hustle and Flow modes.·
- In addition to getting the Gemini system, all Fox shocks are custom tuned for the Jekyll.
LockR - Their very own LockR thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
3) Future Proof - Di2 Ready. Internal battery mount keeps things clean and clear for internal dropper post compatibility.
4) BallisTec Carbon / SmartForm Alloy - Cannondale's proprietary BallisTec carbon construction methods deliver ultralight frames with exceptional strength and stiffness. The alloy versions use our sophisticated SmartForm aluminum construction - the result of over 30 years of alloy expertise.
5) Water Bottle Mount - Water at arms reach and out of the way of the dirt spray.
6) Clean Cable Management - Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable configuration.
7) Neutral Braking - Dialed frame kinematics keep the suspension active and the rider in a level, neutral position under braking for wicked control.
Frame: Jekyll, 165mm Travel, Ballistec Carbon Front Triangle, Smartform C1 Alloy Swingarm, Carbon Shock Link, Ai Offset Drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Tapered Headtube
Fork: Fox Float Performance Elite 36, 170mm, Fit4 Damper, 3-pos Adj., 15x110, Tapered Steerer, 44mm Offset
Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance Elite DPX2 Evol W/ Gemini Dual Mode Air Spring System (Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode - 130mm), Remote-actuated, 3-pos Adj.
Rims: Stan’s Notubes Flow MK3, 32H, Tubeless Ready
Hubs: Formula 15x110 Front, Sram 900 12x148 Rear W/ XD Driver
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset Dish - Rear)
Tyres: Maxxis Minion Dhf 27.5 X 2.5” Front, Dhr Ii 2.4” Rear, 3c Compound, Exo Puncture Protection, Tubeless Ready
Pedals: Not Included
Crank: Truvativ Stylo 7K, 30T, Ai Custom
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy Pressfit30
Chain: Sram GX Eagle, 12-speed
Rear Cogs: Sram XG-1275, Gx Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle
Shifters: Sram GX Eagle, 12-speed
Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 8° Sweep, 4° Rise, 780mm
Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
Stem: Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 0°, 35mm
Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 To 1.5”, Sealed Angular Contact Bearings
Brakes: Shimano XT 4-piston Hydro Disc, 203/180mm
Brake Levers: Shimano XT Hydro Disc
Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, Cro-mo Rails
Seatpost: Cannondale Downlow Dropper Post, Internal Routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Colour: 1 Graphite W/ Jet Black And Charcoal - Gloss (GRA)
Please note that this information is provided only as a guide; for the best sizing information we always recommend visiting your local Bikebug store.
Others Also Bought