The ultimate race bike for the rough and tumble realities of modern XC.
This ultralight, super efficient speed machine features unique XC geometry that lets you own the climbs, rule the descents and decimate the competition.
The best climbing, best descending, all-around fastest XC race dually ever made.
Rider Profile - World Cup XC racers, marathon racers, and anyone else with dreams of fast-paced XC glory.
Wheel/ Tyre Size - 27.5 (XS, S) 29 (M, L, X) X2.25”
Travel - 100mm F/R
Rider Position - Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
Insane Traction - Without Compromise - Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrificing mud/tire clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups.
XC Agility Meets All-Mountain Stability - OutFront Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds: slack and stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else.
The Best XC Fork. Period. - Unbelievably smooth and precise, the all-new Lefty Ocho out-corners, out-handles and flat-out rides circles around its XC competition. Its custom extra-long fork offsets (rake) make our OutFront Steering Geometry possible.
Explosive Stiffness - Just say no to energy-wasting flex. Scalpel Si is the stiffest XC dually going, thanks to the evenly dished Ai rear wheel, super short chainstays, LockR locking axles and BallisTec Carbon Construction.
1) Modern XC Geometry - Short Chainstays for traction and agility, Slack Head Angle for stability at speed, Tight “Trail” Measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern XC.
2) Ultra Light Weight - New Lefty Ocho fork, BallisTec Carbon Frame and Zero Pivot stays all add up to not much…weight. Scalpel-Si is the lightest XC dually on the market.
3) Integrated Di2 Battery Housing - Internal Top Tube Di2 Battery holder. Easily accessible. Allows use of stealth dropper post and Di2.
4) Two Watter Bottles - Hallelujah! Proper marathon hydration, wtihout the pack.
5) Clean Cable Management - Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable configuration.
6) Ultralight Carbon Sock Link - Adding lightness to every model.
Frame: Scalpel-SI, 100mm, Smartform C1 Alloy, Zero Pivot Seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si Head Tube, Ai Offset
Fork: Rockshox Reba Rl, 100mm, Solo Air, 15x100, Tapered Steerer, 42mm Offset
Rear Shock: Rockshox Monarch Rl, 100mm
Rims: WTB Stx I23 Tcs, 28H, Tubeless Ready
Hubs: Formula 15x100 Front, 12x142 Rear W/ HG Driver
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset Dish - Rear)
Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 X 2.25”, DNA Compound
Pedals: Not Included
Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30, 32T
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 Double-butted Alloy, 8° Sweep, 760mm
Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 7°
Headset :Tange 1.5 For Tapered Steer Tubes
Brakes: Shimano Mt400 Hydro Disc, 180/160mm Rt56 Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 Hydro Disc
Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 X 400mm
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Colour 1: Acid Green W/ Black Pearl - Gloss (AGR)
Please note that this information is provided only as a guide; for the best sizing information we always recommend visiting your local Bikebug store.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category