The Boss of the 'Cross!
Go full gas! Built to dominate today’s fast and technical ‘cross courses or full-throttle gravel adventures, the SuperX features unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confidently stable “charge-any-line” handling in an ultralight, bump-smoothing, explosive-sprinting package. It’s a new kind of ‘cross performance. It’s the new boss.
Unmatched traction and huge mud/tire clearance, paired with confident “charge-anyline” handling make this ultra-light machine the ultimate ‘cross or gravel race rig.
1) SE - “New Road” Model - For 2018, Cannondale are offering a SuperX SE model that makes full use of its race-inspired capabilities – confident handling, light weight and stiffness, but with bigger tires, wider rims, and wide range gearing, to turn it into the ideal rig for gravel, dirt roads, and on/off-road adventuring.
2) Killer ‘Cross Geometry - Short chainstays for traction and agility, slack head angle and long front center for stability at speed, tight “trail” measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern ‘cross courses.
3) Speed Save Micro-Suspension - Dramatically shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control, traction and comfort.
4) Clean Cable Management - Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable configuration.
5) Thru-Axles - 142x12mm rear and 100x12mm front thru-axles keep everything stiff and solid under hard braking.
6) Removable FD Mount - Replaceable, removable front derailleur mount for a cleaner look with 1x drivetrains.
Insane Traction - Without Compromise - Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for mud and/or tires up to 40mm.
“Best of Both” Handling - OutFront Steering Geometry offers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today’s ‘cross courses.
Feather Light. Ultra Stiff - BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
Massive Clearance - The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions, or run up to 40mm tires for adventure and gravel riding.
Smooth as a Belgian Beer - Speed Save Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
Others Also Bought