About CatEye EL135 Front Light/Omni 3 LD135 Rear Light
Could this be the perfect everyday commuter safety light set? Catye have bundled the EL135 Front Light with the LD135 to make a superb combination that will keep you visible to other road users once the sun goes down. Awesome triple-LED performance at an economical price.
- Dimension - 84.0 X 36.0 X 26.5mm
- Weight - 94 grams (with bracket and batteries)
- Light source - F5mm white LED X3
- Light output - 150+cd
- Battery - AA alkaline battery X2
- Runtime (approx) -
- 80hrs in constant mode
- 320 hrs in flashing mode
- 360 degrees of visibility
- Omni Directional Technology increases safety
- 3 lighting modes – rapid, flashing and constant
- 200 hours of run time - 2 x AAA batteries included
- FlexTight bracket and included clothing clip allow you to mount the Omni 3 virtually anywhere you’d like.
- Dimension - 36.0 X 75.0 X 21.9mm
- Weight - 41.6 grams (light unit and battery)
- Light source - Red LED X3
- Battery - AAA alkaline battery X2
- Runtime - Approx 100hrs in constant, 150hrs in flashing, and 200hrs in rapid mode
- Mount size - f12.0~32.0mm (FlexTight SP-11)
More About The Manufacturer CatEye
CatEye is a Japanese company. It is a manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors, which sell worldwide. It was founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan. The company developed the first flashing bicycle light in 1964, and other innovations that it first introduced into the marketplace include flashing LED headlamps. It released its first cycle computer in 1981. It currently employs 224 people. While the company's head office and design teams are in Japan, today many components are manufactured in its Chinese factories and subsidiaries. The company's official mission statement is: "To add value to all aspects of our society, including safety, environment and health related issues".