About CatEye Strada Slim Wireless CC-RD310W Computer
The Strada Slim computer is a ‘slimmed down’ version of the original Strada Wireless computer. Newly designed circuitry and increased efficiency allows for a smaller battery, so the computer can be thinner and lighter. The smaller package still boasts the same great cycling features and functions with a larger screen and the ability to customize your display by showing only the functions you select.
Designed for road bikes, the Strada Slim comes with the Slim Sensor that can be placed inside the front fork so it is virtually out of sight, giving your road bike a sleek, aerodynamic look. For all other bikes, the Strada Wireless comes standard with the 'slim' computer head unit plus the standard speed sensor designed to fit all bikes
- Current speed： 0.0(4.0)～105.9km/h
- Total distance： 0.0～9999.9/10000-99999km
- Trip distance 1：0.00～999.99km
- Trip distance 2：0.00～999.99/1000.0～9999.9km
- Elapsed time：0:00༼"～9:59ཷ"
- Average speed：0.0～105.9km/h
- Maximum speed：0.0(4.0)～105.9km/h
- Wireless transmission：Speed
- Clock：0:00'～23:59' [1:00'～12:59']
- Pace arrow：Yes
- Auto power saving：Yes
- Auto mode：Yes
- Dual tire size：Yes
- Tire size： 100mm～3999mm (default：A 2096mm / B 2096mm)
- Battery： Computer : CR1616 X1 Sensor : CR2032 X1
- Battery life：approx 1 year (1hr use per day) Sensor：approx 10,000km [6,250miles] in total distance
- Dimension ：47.0 X32.0 X12.5mm
- Weight： 12 grams
More About The Manufacturer CatEye
CatEye is a Japanese company. It is a manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors, which sell worldwide. It was founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan. The company developed the first flashing bicycle light in 1964, and other innovations that it first introduced into the marketplace include flashing LED headlamps. It released its first cycle computer in 1981. It currently employs 224 people. While the company's head office and design teams are in Japan, today many components are manufactured in its Chinese factories and subsidiaries. The company's official mission statement is: "To add value to all aspects of our society, including safety, environment and health related issues".