The Strada Slim computer is a ‘slimmed down’ version of the original Strada Wireless computer. Newly designed circuitry and increased efficiency allows for a smaller battery, so the computer can be thinner and lighter. The smaller package still boasts the same great cycling features and functions with a larger screen and the ability to customize your display by showing only the functions you select.
Designed for road bikes, the Strada Slim comes with the Slim Sensor that can be placed inside the front fork so it is virtually out of sight, giving your road bike a sleek, aerodynamic look. For all other bikes, the Strada Wireless comes standard with the 'slim' computer head unit plus the standard speed sensor designed to fit all bikes
- Current speed： 0.0(4.0)～105.9km/h
- Total distance： 0.0～9999.9/10000-99999km
- Trip distance 1：0.00～999.99km
- Trip distance 2：0.00～999.99/1000.0～9999.9km
- Elapsed time：0:00༼"～9:59ཷ"
- Average speed：0.0～105.9km/h
- Maximum speed：0.0(4.0)～105.9km/h
- Wireless transmission：Speed
- Clock：0:00'～23:59' [1:00'～12:59']
- Pace arrow：Yes
- Auto power saving：Yes
- Auto mode：Yes
- Dual tire size：Yes
- Tire size： 100mm～3999mm (default：A 2096mm / B 2096mm)
- Battery： Computer : CR1616 X1 Sensor : CR2032 X1
- Battery life：approx 1 year (1hr use per day) Sensor：approx 10,000km [6,250miles] in total distance
- Dimension ：47.0 X32.0 X12.5mm
- Weight： 12 grams
Greatly improved Cateye StradaBy: Martin horwood on 4 May 2020This intricate new wireless computer provides twice the functions of the previous model. It’s also tiny and efficient. Quite cheap too. I’ve taken off one star rating because of the complexity in setting it up (but that is probably more due to my incapability).
Others Also Bought
More From This Category