About CatEye Volt1200 lumens USB Rechargeable Front Light
The Volt1200 emits 1200 lumens of light through 2 super bright LEDs. This light features 5 modes: Dynamic, Normal, All-Night, Hyper Constant and Flashing. The Volt1200 has a Lithium-ion rechargeable cartridge battery that is safe to change. With a 2 hour run time on Dynamic Mode and optional helmet mount, the Volt1200 will take you from the bike lane to the trail.
- USB rechargeable
- Self contained design - no wires
- 1200 lumens regulated power - no fade!
- 5 lighting modes
- Hyper Constant
- Can be mounted on or under the handlebars (mount included) or on the helmet (optional extra).
- Low battery indicator
- Lighting mode memory function
- Dimension: 112 x 58.9 x 43.8 mm
- Weight: 214 grams (light unit and battery)
- Light source: High intensity white LED x 2
- Light output: 1200 lumen
- Run time:
- Dynamic mode: approx 2 hrs
- Normal mode: approx 5 hrs
- Low mode: approx 17.5 hrs
- Hyper Constant mode: approx 14.5 hrs
- Flashing mode: approx 100 hrs
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-6200mAh)
- Recharge time: approx 8-14 hrs (80% charge in 10 hours)
- Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times(until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
More About The Manufacturer CatEye
CatEye is a Japanese company. It is a manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors, which sell worldwide. It was founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan. The company developed the first flashing bicycle light in 1964, and other innovations that it first introduced into the marketplace include flashing LED headlamps. It released its first cycle computer in 1981. It currently employs 224 people. While the company's head office and design teams are in Japan, today many components are manufactured in its Chinese factories and subsidiaries. The company's official mission statement is: "To add value to all aspects of our society, including safety, environment and health related issues".