About Lake Raven 0.3 Inner Sole
Add the custom fit feel to your favourite cycling shoes. Most manufacturers use a cheap insole to keep the price of their shoes as low as possible. It's a bit like using a cheap saddle on a new bike. A few dollars spent can make a huge difference in comfort and performance. A moldable carbon insole supports your foot and keeps it still to make sure that all your power is transmitted to the pedals. Improve your comfort for long distance rides by reducing "hot spots". Get full support for your foot with maximum performance comfort.
Simply put them in your domestic oven at 80°C for 45-50 secs and then put them (and your foot!) in your shoes for 5 minutes to shape the insoles. Let them cool or a further 10-15 minutes to get a truly custom fitted insole.
- Heat moldable inner sole using carbon fibre.
- Technical fabrics with moisture management, anti-microbial and temperature regulating properties
- Syksol function specific sole design and performance engineered compounds allow for a footbed that has long lasting comfort as well as improved foot stability that are applicable across all footwear categories.
- Premium footbeds utilise our high performance insoles technology to create a superior footbed package.
- Get the perfect match to your natural arch shape for better support
- Alleviate any issues associated with pronation.
- Made in cooperation with Skysol High Performance Insole Designers.
Raven insoles are built with a semi ridgid heat moldable platform that help the foot to maintain a relaxed position, aid in natural alignment, reduce pronation by supporting the arch from the side, resist excessive flattening when loaded and offer a customisable fit in a light-weight package.
Stabilising the foot with a supportive insole is the best way to improve comfort, increase performance and protect against injuries. Heat moldable technology allows for the Lake Raven 0.3 to match your natural foot bottom shape, offer support inside the shoe making the shoe more supportive and capable of more power transfer while reducing fatigue and hotspots that are typically associated with cycling footwear.
Capture Your Natural Foot Shape
Raven insoles composite foot cradle is designed to be reshaped to your foot. The heel cup of the cradle has small slits made around the upper radius to allow the cup to expand for larger sized feet. These slits may or may not be visible after molding.
Raven insoles are compatible with most cycling shoes.
For best fitting result place your current insole on top of the Raven insole and trace the forefoot shape with a marker then trim away the excess forefoot foam.
It is often better to cut less away and check the fitting of the insole inside the shoe, if the insole wrinkles of fits to tight, trim away more excess material from the foot.
- S (36-39)
- M (40-43)
- L (44-46)
- XL (47-50)
- Ultra-light weight foam
- Anti-microbial & wicking liner
- Thermo formable cradle
- Composite fiber support base
More About The Manufacturer Lake
Born in Evanston Illinois in 1982, Lake quickly became a household name for cycling shoes. Unlike most companies in the marketplace, Lake havenít been distracted by entering into different cycling product categories, they have remained true to our core value and that is to produce the best fitting, highest quality cycling shoe on the market. Designed and proven to be the most comfortable shoe in the peloton. Focus on the ride.