About Park Tool CT-3.2 11 Speed Chain Breaker
A shop favourite updated to work on all chains including 1/8”, 3/16” single-speed chains and 5 to 11-speed 3/32" derailleur chains.
- Made from investment cast steel to withstand the tremendous force needed to remove chain pins.
- Fine thread and comfortable size for easy removal of even the toughest chain pins
- Intended for both single-speed and derailleur type chains
- Sliding shelf to accomodate any width chain
- Replaceable driving pin
- Tight link loosening cradle
- Comfortable T-handle
- Professional grade screw-type chain tool to remove chain pins easily
Please note: CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo chain rivets (see CT-11).
More About The Manufacturer Park Tool
Park Tool has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools since 1963. Based out of St. Paul Minnesota, they are the world's largest bicycle tool manufacturer. A long-term dedication to quality, innovation, and customer service has made Park Tool the first choice of professional and home bicycle mechanics around the world.
Perspective is an important quality in any business. Our Park Tool's vision is shaped by more than 50 years of experience in the bicycle industry, beginning with retail stores. There they learned first hand the changing needs of quality bicycle repair and maintenance. The first Park Tool product in 1963 was a repair stand, Model PRS-1, so unique and useful that they were granted a U.S. patent. Park Tool now hold many patents on their tool line, which is nearly 300 products, the vast majority of which are manufactured here in America’s heartland.
But they are not standing still: Park Tool Co. continues to develop and refine bicycle repair tools and equipment to improve the service and eff