Drakon is the ideal saddle for sports or leisure cycling. It has the same structure as the Forma model, with a medium padding. Covered in real leather for the black models and microfiber for the coloured models. It has excellent all-round features and is particularly suitable for anyone with a medium-wide pelvis. Drakon is padded with elastomer in the supporting points for the ischial tuberosities and buttocks. The Selle SMP patented features, including the completely open central channel, the original front nose and raised rear support, give these saddles a fascinating aerodynamic style. The Drakon model is the intermediate solution between the Dynamic and Lite 209 models, which is particularly suitable for anyone with a medium-wide pelvis.
- Padded with elastomer in the supporting points for the ischial tuberosities and buttocks.
- Microfiber Cover construction
- Selle SMP patented completely open central channel
- Patented front nose and raised rear support
- Suitable for anyone with a medium-wide pelvis
- Weight: 235 g
- Dimensions: 276 x 138 mm
- Padding: foamed elastomer
- Body: Carbon fibre filled with Nylon 12
- Covering: Real leather
- Frame: Carbon Fibre
- Recommended Use: Road and Mountain Bike
- Recommended for sizes: M-L-XL
Others Also Bought
More From This Category