Lite 209 is the ideal seat for intensive training or free time cycling.
It uses the structure of the Forma model joined with comfortable padding. It is covered in real leather in the black versions and microfiber in the colored versions. It has excellent “all-around” features and is particularly suited for the average-sized pelvis. The patented features by Selle SMP, such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear give these models an interesting aerodynamic touch.
The Lite 209 model is particularly suited for all those who want the maximum comfort of a seat with average width, and it is particularly ideal for people with a medium-wide pelvis.
- Comfortable foamed elastomer padding
- Patented Completely Free Central Channel
- Selle SMP Original eagle-beak nose
- Aerodynamic raised rear
- Excellent “all-around” features and is particularly suited for the medium-wide pelvis
- Weight: 260 g
- Dimensions: 273 x 139 mm
- Padding: foamed elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 filled with carbon fiber
- Covering: Real leather
- Frame: carbon fiber
- Recommended for sizes: M-L-XL
Others Also Bought
More From This Category