The Stratos model is the ideal seat for both intensive training and free time cycling.
It uses the structure of the Composit model joined with average padding. It is covered in real leather in the black versions and Lorica microfiber in the colored versions. It has excellent “all-around” features and is particularly suited for the average pelvis. The Stratos has foamed elastomer padding where the ischial tuberosities and rear rest. The patented features by Selle SMP, such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear give these models an interesting aerodynamic touch.
Due to the combination of light yet comfortable padding with a body of smaller width, Stratos is the ideal solution between the Evolution and Glider models. It is well suited for people with a narrow or medium-sized pelvis.
- Excellent “all-around” features and is particularly suited for the average pelvis
- Foamed elastomer padding where the ischial tuberosities and rear rest
- Patented Completely Free Central Channel
- Selle SMP Original eagle-beak nose
- Aerodynamic raised rear
- Weight: 250 g
- Dimensions: 266 x 131 mm
- Padding: foamed elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 filled with carbon fiber
- Covering: Microfiber
- Frame: AISI 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Recommended Use: Road and Mountain Bike
- Recommended for Sizes: XS-S-M-L
Others Also Bought
More From This Category