About SRAM PG1070 10sp Cassette
The SRAM PG1070 10sp Cassette's semi-spidered design maintains a high level of shifting performance with a matched cassette/chain combination that runs near silent.
- Cassette design for high shifting performance with a quieter chain/cassette combination
- Semi-spidered design: light, strong, efficient
- Weight: 210g (11-23)
- Speeds: 10
- Recommended Chain: PC-1091R, PC-1091, PC-1071, PC-1051, PC-1031
- Sprockets on Spider 3
- Lock Ring Material: Forged 7000 Series Alloy
- Sprocket Material: Heat-Treated Steel
- Recommended Group: SRAM Force, SRAM Rival
More About The Manufacturer SRAM
SRAM Corporation is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987. The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap. The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become one of the largest high-end cycling component brands in the world, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.