About Topeak BabySeat II and BabySeat II Rack
Completely redesigned, Topeak's new child seat offers better protection and versatility than ever before. The unique locking system makes it easy to install or remove the BabySeat II and know that it's secure. The Roll Bar lift up arm design makes it easy to get your child out of the seat while supporting your bike without the fear of it falling over and harming your child. Best of all the suspension gives your little passenger a soft cushioned ride so that they can enjoy the ride, or a snooze if needed!
- Wrap-around seat body creates a virtual cocoon of protection and features an updated 6-point harness system.
- Innovative suspension system cushions bumps and jolts and the integrated roll bar provides extra head protection and doubles as a carrying handle.
- Adjustable footrests and straps keep small feet away from spinning wheels.
- The heavy-duty rack features an innovative BabySeat™ II attachment that requires no tools to attach and remove seat from rack.
- Child seat complies with stringent European, CPSIA and Proposition 65 safety standards.
- Once the seat is removed, the exposed QuickTrack™ system is compatible with all Topeak MTX TrunkBags and MTX Rear Baskets.
- Adjustable Foot Rests with Straps
- Roll Bar Handle
- Six Point Harness System
- Full Body Cocoon
- Rear Reflector
- Seat Body - Moulded Engineering Grade Plastic
- Suspension - Dual Steel Spring
- Rack - 6061 T-6 Tubular Aluminum
- Max. Weight Capacity (BabySeat) 22 kgs
- Max. Weight Capacity (Rack) 25 kgs
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Seat: 58.5 x 39.5 x 77.4 cm
- Rack: 34 x 23 x 40 cm
- Seat: 3.13 Kg
- Rack: 630 grams
More About The Manufacturer Topeak
At Topeak, exciting new ideas for accessories are spinning at full speed ahead in a never ending cycle of innovation. From the dreams of designers and engineers great cycling accessories are born – spun out from the ever turning gears of their collective imagination. From humble beginning in 1991 Topeak has evolved into the making of the worlds finest cycling accessories setting new standards of innovation, performance and durability.