About Veloflex Corsa 23 Folding Clincher Tyre
Veloflex tyres are hand made in Italy, one by one with only the most technologically advanced raw materials available on the market. The ultralight casing and the natural rubber exclusive compound of our thread will ensure you the best performance on every type of road surface. The quality of Veloflex tubulars and clinchers is recognised worldwide with many European Pro Teams choosing Veloflex as their tyre of choice.
- An all-purpose clincher tyre that will give you more than you can expect from a clincher tyre.
- Built with the same 320 TPI casing of our tubular tyres for low rolling resistance and incredibly supple ride feelings.
- Suitable for training and racing.
- The ride characteristics of a Pro Level tubular with the practicaltiy of a clincher tyre.
- The special tread will grant outstanding grip and cornering stability in all weather conditions.
- Corsa models come with black coloured sidewalls for a more aggressive look.
- Use - Training and Racing
- Size - 700 x 23c (23 - 622)
- Weight - 195 grams (±10%)
- 320 TPI (120/cm)
- Recommended pressure
- minimum 100 psi
- maxiumum 145 psi
- Protection Belt
- Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- KEVLAR® inextensible yarn
- Rubber tread
- Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Expected use:
- Front - 6.000 km
- Rear - 3.000 km
Veloflex do NOT recommend these tyres for use on carbon rims.
More About The Manufacturer Veloflex
In a small working laboratory in the north of Italy, Veloflex started production of tubulars and tyres for competition in the 80s. During the production process, Veloflex only use the most technologically advanced raw materials available on the market. Their ultralight casing and natural rubber exclusive thread compound ensures the best performance on every type of road surface. Veloflex tyres are internationally recognized and many professional cyclists entrust theirs victories to Veloflex products.