About Zipp Service Course 70-Ergo Handlebar
Zipp's Service Course SC 70 Ergo Handlebar combines a 70mm reach and 6061 alloy construction for a great value handlebar.
FIT, FORM, FUNCTION
Zipp’s Service Course lineup is all about providing options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course-70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you’d want in a bar – a designed based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you’ll love.
The Service Course-70 Ergo featured trickle-down innovation from the Service Course SL-70. That includes the drop dimensions and a contoured top for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops for all-day comfort.
Whether it’s a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position.
- The Service Course-70 Ergo’s specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with the short reach to control levers vital for race situations.
- The bar’s 70mm reach (the horizontal distance from the bar’s stem clamp area to center of the brake perch) is the shortest of Zipp’s new Service Course lineup.
- 128mm drop (vertical distance from bar’s stem clamp area to bottom of drops) help puts the rider low and in control without compromising comfort.
- The revised ramp angle means that proper fit is now achievable on even the toughest fits.
- Crafted from ultra-strong and lightweight 7050 aluminum.
More About The Manufacturer ZIPP
Zipp Speed Weaponry serves a select group of elite companies and athletes, globally located and committed to bicycle & wheelchair competition. Zipp meets customer's needs for the highest performance, superlative quality components through innovative design and manufacturing utilizing the best material and technology available.
Zipp is built on mutual respect, delivery on promise and fastidious attention to manufacturing details. They do this by providing exceptional customer service and aggressive marketing, supporting distribution through dedicated dealers, distributors, OE's and direct sales. Market share growth is achieved through continuous product and process improvement, adding new products, additional categories and expanding the distribution channels.
Zipp are a manufacturing company located in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA and part of the SRAM group.