Returns, Exchange & Warranty
If an item is deemed unsuitable for its intended use for any reason as covered by Australian Consumer Law, please contact us via email as soon as practically possible to see if we can organise an alternative arrangement before the returns process takes place.
For product exchanges, place a new order for the correct item and return the old item for a refund.
A return must be accompanied by a completed Returns Form (which can be found here) and a copy of your tax invoice with the returned product highlighted. Your return must be received with all original packaging intact and must be fit for resale. We understand that shoes and clothing may need to be fitted, however goods must be returned in an unused condition and with all tags and packaging intact. Scuff marks, sticky tape on the packaging etc, may result in the return not being processed.
In order for us to process your refund, all returns must be returned to the original place of purchase. Eg; if you purchased your product online you must return it to our Tempe warehouse, if you purchased your product in-store, you must return it to that store. All returns (shop or web) need to be accompanied by a Returns Form.
You have 30 days from the date that the goods are delivered in which to make the return.
Once a return has been approved, it will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the return at our warehouse. You will receive a refund via your original payment method.
In the event your return does not meet our returns policy, we will notify you. At which point, you will have the option of collecting the item from our Tempe warehouse in Sydney, or we can ship to you at a $15.00 charge. Items will be held for a period of 90 days. Once this period has elapsed, the goods will be donated to charity.
We reserve the right to reject any return if we believe that our returns process is being abused or for unreasonable repetitious returns.
We strongly suggest using a parcel service that is trackable and requires a signature on delivery. Bikebug will not be held liable for any goods lost in transit.
For goods that are faulty or not functional please use the warranty procedures listed below.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS FROM TRADE CUSTOMERS
All goods supplied by Bikebug are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty. If an item has failed and you believe it to be a claimable warranty please follow our warranty returns process.
Please note that we endeavor to resolve warranty assessment in a timely manner, however due to the complexity of some products it might need to be returned to the distributor and in some cases the manufacturer for assessment.
After completing all the information and accepting our warranty terms and conditions you will receive an email informing you of the next step:
- Please pack your items properly to minimise the risk of it being damaged in transit.
- Attach the address label with the RA number filled in.
- We strongly suggest that a trackable delivery service is used as Bikebug will not be liable for any goods lost in transit.
- You will be notified via email once we receive your product.
- The defective product must be returned and received by us within 14 days of completing and submitting the warranty assessment form.
- You will receive an email notification once we receive the product.
Outcome of the Warranty assessment:
Product found to be defective and under warranty - we will do the following:
- The products will either be repaired or
- The product will be replaced or
- The product purchase price will be refunded where it cannot be repaired or replaced with a similar product.
- Bikebug will be responsible for any and all reasonable freight costs in returning your product.
Product found not to be defective or covered by the Warranty:
- You will be notified of this outcome after assessment via email.
- The product can be returned to you at your expense or it can be collected from 3/595-615 Princes Hwy, Tempe, NSW, 2044.
- Unclaimed items will be stored for 90 days and will be disposed of if not collected.
Due to health and safety regulations, we request all used products to be cleaned prior to being returned. Clothing needs to be washed before it is returned.