Our commitment to great prices, extensive product range and exceptional customer service combined with the benefit of Australian warranty and backup are great reasons to shop with us.
We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but if one of our competitors advertises a lower price, please give us the opportunity to match it.
How do I request a Price Match?
To request a price match on an identical stocked item, contact our Customer Service Team with proof of the competitor’s advertised price before making your purchase. Once your price match request has been verified, we will happily match the price at the checkout.
Price Match Terms & Conditions
This policy sets out the circumstances in which Adventure Online Pty Limited ("Bikebug") will match an advertised price for a product offered by a competitor of Bikebug ("Competitor"). This policy only applies to sales made by Bikebug through retail stores or online through www.Bikebug.com.au and is not available on products purchased using “Buy now, pay later” options such as Zip Pay, Zip Money, Afterpay or Finance.
Bikebug will match a Competitor's advertised price of a product for a customer of Bikebug ("Customer") subject to each of the following conditions:
1) The Competitor must:
- Be a registered Australian business, have an Australian Business Number and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
2) The product offered by the Competitor must be:
- Brought to Bikebug attention by the Customer at the time of price matching;
- Identical to a product offered for sale by Bikebug including the same brand/model/series/specification/features/colour/year of production and condition;
- In stock with the Competitor (not available for back order);
- Not offered as part of a bundled or bonus offering at the time of price matching;
- In stock with Bikebug (not available for back order); and
- Available for immediate purchase from the Competitor, and if advertised by an Online Competitor must be in stock and available for immediate delivery via courier / Australia Post.
3) The Competitor's price of the product must:
- Be the price of the product as sold individually and not as part of a bundled sale;
- Include GST and any delivery and handling charge; and
- Be verifiable by Bikebug at the time of price matching.
4) Bikebug does not price match on:
- Offers which include cash back, bonus, bulk purchase, quantity limits or packages;
- Pricing with included delivery;
- Advertising errors by Bikebug or its competitor;
- Finance or credit terms;
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on marketplace, auction or classifieds websites, paid membership programs/stores, manufacturers; distributors or importers or requiring delivery to or from a location outside Australia;
- Competitor's clearance lines, display stock, liquidation or external administration sales;
- Grey imports. "Grey imports" are products acquired from internationally based distributors other than the manufacturer's locally licensed importer. They are sometimes referred to as "direct import" or "grey market" products and are usually supplied directly to the customer from overseas.