Wheels MFG Pressfit 30 Bottom Bracket. Direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets!
- Made in the USA
- Enduro 6806 OS (30mm ID) ABEC 3 sealed bearings
- 12% increase in static load rating compared to standard 6806 bearings
- Dual silicone seal keeps the contamination out for longer life
- Adaptable BB to fit PressFit 30 specific frames (46mm ID) with shell widths from 61mm to 86.5mm
- Will accept current 30mm spindle cranksets, as well as 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
Radial deep groove bearings that have 5/32" Grade 20 balls, the largest in the industry, resulting in a 12% increase in static load compared to standard 6806 bearings. Dirt is kept out by no less than two double lip seal systems from the outside elements. The bearing seals are dual lip, groove type seals rather than standard 2RS types that other manufacturers use; one lip to keep the dirt out and the other to keep the 90% grease fill inside.
Bearings are filled both sides with Mobil HP 222 synthetic grease for the best protection and long lasting set up. Another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
Others Also Bought
Save up to 25%