About White Lightning Crystal Grease 100g Tube
White Lightning has developed Crystal™ Grease for cyclists and mechanics who are simply unwilling to compromise on performance or ecology.
- Aluminium based thickening system makes Crystal Grease 100% water proof, perfect for wet weather road rides or stream crossing on a mountain bike.
- Premium hydro-treated base oils deliver smooth bearing lubrication and long-lasting durability.
- Will not attack gaskets, seals or carbon fiber
- Will not stain painted particles
- Allows mechanics to visually identify wear and contaminate particles.
More About The Manufacturer White Lightning
In 1994, Paul Maples, a research chemist and cyclist invented White Lightning. Although White Lightning was developed to keep bicycle chains clean, users soon found that it worked on almost all bicycle parts. Since its introduction, WL has quickly gained broad acceptance. Reader surveys for leading US cycling magazines* rate WL as the industry's most popular lubricant. Such a rapid growth in popularity is without precedent and speaks to the product's unique technology.
Four U.S. Patents have been awarded to Paul Maples for his "Self-Cleaning Technology." With Paul's continued R&D leadership, White Lightning believes that its self-cleaning lubricants will ultimately change the way people maintain high-tech mechanical devices.