Australia Post Collect
How It Works
1. Choose Australia Post Collect at the checkout.
2. Select a nearby Click and Collect location provided by Australia Post by typing an address in the search box.
3. Once you choose a valid location, the collection location box will turn green.
4. You can checkout normally and your order will be sent to your nominated Australia Post Collect address.
5. Australia Post will send collection details to you via SMS and Email.
6. If you have chosen a parcel locker then this will let you know your nominated locker location as well as the PIN CODE required to unlock the locker.
7. To unlock the locker, you need to provide the PIN CODE as well as the mobile number assciated with the order.
8. If you haven't received any notifications about the locker, check the Australia Post tracking as the order may have been redirected to a nearby Post Office.
9. Collect your order within 48 hours. After that it will be transferred to the nearest Post Office.