Australia Post Collect
We are happy to offer Click and Collect from a location that is convenient for you via Australia Post Collect:
How It Works
- Choose Australia Post Collect at the checkout.
- Select a nearby Click and Collect location provided by Australia Post by typing an address in the search box.
- Once you choose a valid location, the collection location box will turn green.
- You can checkout normally and your order will be sent to your nominated Australia Post Collect address.
- Australia Post will send collection details to you via SMS and Email.
- If you have chosen a parcel locker then this will let you know your nominated locker location as well as the PIN CODE required to unlock the locker.
- To unlock the locker, you need to provide the PIN CODE as well as the mobile number associated with the order.
- If you haven't received any notifications about the locker, check the Australia Post tracking as the order may have been redirected to a nearby Post Office.
- Collect your order within 48 hours. After that it will be transferred to the nearest Post Office.