About CatEye EL135 Front Light
3 LEDs and long battery life make this a perfect everyday commuter safety light.
- 3 LEDs and OptiCube lens technology for a wider
- 150 candlepower beam with excellent visibility.
- Tool-free FlexTight mounting bracket to easily attach the HL-EL135 to virtually any handlebar.
- Dimension: 84.0 X 36.0 X 26.5mm
- Weight: 94 grams (with bracket and batteries)
- Light source: F5mm white LED X3
- Light output: 150+cd
- Battery: AA alkaline battery X2
- Runtime (approx):
- 80hrs in constant mode
- 320 hrs in flashing mode
More About The Manufacturer CatEye
CatEye is a Japanese company. It is a manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors, which sell worldwide. It was founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan. The company developed the first flashing bicycle light in 1964, and other innovations that it first introduced into the marketplace include flashing LED headlamps. It released its first cycle computer in 1981. It currently employs 224 people. While the company's head office and design teams are in Japan, today many components are manufactured in its Chinese factories and subsidiaries. The company's official mission statement is: "To add value to all aspects of our society, including safety, environment and health related issues".