About Cateye Padrone PA-100W Computer
The Padrone features the largest display available, making it easy to see in all conditions.
Developed from CatEye customer feedback, the Padrone features the largest display available on the market today. From the downhill mountain biker to the farsighted cyclists, the Padrone is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy a squint-free ride and a fast, simple set-up.
- Current speed: 0.0(4.0)～99.9km/h [0.0(3.0) - 65.9 mph]
- Total distance：0.0～99999.9km [mile]
- Trip distance: 0.00～9999.99km [mile]
- Elapsed time：0:00༼"～99:59ཷ"
- Average speed：0.0(4.0)～99.9km/h [0.0 - 65.9 mph]
- Maximum speed：0.0(4.0)～99.9km/h [0.0(3.0) - 65.9 mph]
- Wireless transmission：Speed [analog sensor]
- Clock：0:00'～23:59' [1:00'～12:59']
- Auto power saving：Yes
- Auto mode：Yes
- Tire size：100mm～3999mm (default：2096mm)
- Battery：Computer : CR2032 X1 Sensor：CR2032 X1
- Battery life：Computer：approx 1 year (1hr use per day）Sensor：approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles] in total distance
- Dimension：67.5 X 43.0 X 14.5mm
- Weight：31.5 grams
More About The Manufacturer CatEye
CatEye is a Japanese company. It is a manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors, which sell worldwide. It was founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan. The company developed the first flashing bicycle light in 1964, and other innovations that it first introduced into the marketplace include flashing LED headlamps. It released its first cycle computer in 1981. It currently employs 224 people. While the company's head office and design teams are in Japan, today many components are manufactured in its Chinese factories and subsidiaries. The company's official mission statement is: "To add value to all aspects of our society, including safety, environment and health related issues".