The NEW Professional Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-Edge is designed to eliminate chain drop on the lowest chainring due to hard shifts, crosschain shifting and/or rough terrain while riding.
New features implemented over the original K-Edge Road Chain Catcher include compatibility with more frame types, lighter weight, easier installation, chain snag reducing chamfers to chain side face, independent adjustability from front derailleur, and update to overall aesthetics.
- Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher
- Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher
- Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 10 grams
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs
- Coulur: Black Anodised
- Designed to fit braze-on front derailleur mounts (i.e. hard mounted to the frame with the vertical adjustable slot and front radius) only with a double chainring crankset.
- The K-Edge Pro Road Chain Catcher series is currently NOT compatible with Campagnolo EPS Front derailleurs at this time. An adapter will be released in the near future.
- Some frames with a hard mounted braze-on and vertical slot may have a 'flat' front face where a radius should be, this type of mount will NOT work with the mounting system of this chain catcher.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category