The stable Mavic Yksion Pro 2 UST folding tyre features a low rolling resistance and superior grip by solving the issue of installation at the same time.
On top the UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
By combining their knowledge of wheels and tyres, Mavic was able to perfect the symbiotic relationship between the tyre bead and the rim hook to offer a system that is not only fast on the road and easy to maintain, but also 100 % reliable so you can focus on one thing - your ride.
Fast in line and quick through the turns - All-new rubber compound achieves the best balance of grip and low rolling resistance.
Safe and easy to use - Patented UST technology ensures the perfect union between tyre and wheel, ensuring easy installation and removal.
Smoother ride and more puncture resistant - Ride with lower pressure for increased comfort and reduced risk of pinch flats.
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
Note: Tubeless Ready tyres require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tyres, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.
Low rolling resistance and but also grip
- No more friction between tyre and tube
- The all-round compound reaches the best balance of grip and low rolling resistance
- polyamide reinforced casing
- Lighter than clincher tyre + tube combo
Easy to use and repair
- Perfect match guaranteed with Mavic UST Wheel-System
- Tight control over beads diameter and stiffness
- Kevlar beads stretches just enough for easier mounting
Improved comfort with high flat protection
- Lower recommended tyre pressure with no risk of pinch flats
- Just 30 grams of sealant (not included) prevents most puncture
|Wheel Size||25", 28" (29") (622mm)|
|Tyre Type||Folding Tyre, Tubeless UST|
|Tyre Width||25mm, 28mm|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category