About Shimano XT CN-HG95 10sp Chain
The HG95 is Shimano's new 2014 XT-level chain specifically designed to work with the Dyna-Sys 10 speed MTB drivetrain. Shimano developed Dyna-Sys with the goal of increasing rider efficiency. This means closer ratios, smoother shifts, and a more stable pedal stroke. The new surface treatment technology on inner and outer link plates lowers friction and increases grease keeping capability for smoother shifts and longer service life.
This chain is directional for maximum shifting performance, for use with Dyna-Sys cassettes only.
- New surface treatment technology on inner and outer link plates
- Inner and outer plates have an asymmetrical design for optimum front and rear shifting
- New design has better mud-shedding capabilities than current chains
- Directional chain (install with the logos outside)
- Durability thanks to Zinc-alloy plating
- For use with 10 speed Shimano Dyna-Sys drivetrains only, not for road use
- Uses standard connecting pins
- 116 Links
More About The Manufacturer Shimano
In response to surging demand for global environmental preservation, bicycles now attract attention as the most eco-friendly means of transport. Shimano are dedicated to supplying high-quality and high-performance components for different types of bicycles made in various countries and regions of the world, ranging from bicycles for the world’s top racers to daily users. Shimano pursues the creation of new designs and easy-to-use functions by keeping one jump ahead of the users’ imaginations.