About SRAM Red 22 Power 11sp PowerChain
The new SRAM Red 22 Power 11sp PowerChain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running.
Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life. The HollowPin™ construction of SRAM’s 11 speed chain provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
- HollowPin technology equals strength, incredible shifting efficiency, and light weight.
- 242g, 114 links (PC 1090R weigh 250g).
- PowerLock silver connector, easiest install in the world.
- PowerLube: high performance grease.
- Compatible Gears - 11
- Outer Plate - Nickel Silver
- Inner Plate - Nickel Silver
- Recommended Group - SRAM Red 22, SRAM Force 22
- Compatibility - SRAM Red 22 & Force 22 Front & Rear derailleurs, Cranksets and cassettes
- Technology Highlights - PowerChain, PowerLock, PowerLube
- Weight - 242g (114 links)
More About The Manufacturer SRAM
SRAM Corporation is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987. The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap. The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become one of the largest high-end cycling component brands in the world, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.