About SRAM Red PC-1091R 10sp PowerChain
The SRAM Red PC-1091R 10sp PowerChain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running.
Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life.The HollowPin construction of SRAM's 10 speed PowerChain provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
- Technology Hollow Pin, PowerLock
- Compatible Gears 10
- Closing Link PowerLock tool-less connecting link
- Outer Plate Nickel Silver w/Lighting Hole
- Pin Treatment Chrome Hardened Pins
- Rivet Type Hollow Pin
- Recommended Group SRAM Red and industry standard 10 speed systems
- Compatibility SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival, SRAM Apex and industry standard 10
- Weight 255 Grams / 114 links
More About The Manufacturer SRAM
SRAM Corporation is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987. The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap. The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become one of the largest high-end cycling component brands in the world, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.